9.11.2009

Busy, all the time........

So as of late, Ross and I have discussed, at great length, the fact that I have bothered to create a blog, but have yet to maintain it.
I'm guessing a majority of it has to do with the way I write, in that, when there is a lack of inspiration, I am wordless (on paper at least : ). This is no excuse though, because there is plenty going on in the world of Emily + Ross.
Take, for example, our baby. I am now 19 weeks pregnant as of yesterday, and aparently in fine health. Ipso facto, the quad screen came back perfect. I was sweating this on account of Ross' genetics. Let's face it America, Ross will bring agility and sports GENEIUS to the mix, but lacking will be the following:

1) Nutritional Eating
2) Daily Showers
3) Fashion Sense
4) Hair Color
5) Cartiledge
6) Sense of Smell (seriously, if he had one, I for one would be shocked)

All kidding aside, one of the main reasons I fell in love with Ross in the first place was his future ability to be an amazing father. He's got this perspective that creates a warm, loving environment. There are times when he'll try and talk to me from another room, and I'm glad he can't see my face, because I'm usually grinning. Not that he's funny, or that I'm being condescending, but rather, hearing a man speak so calmly and lovingly is just foreign.
Either way, I'm glad to have him as a husband, and a future Daddy : ) He's just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment