10.01.2009

Dinner:

Ross is afraid of making dinner. This is not a quip, or a poke at his abilities, he is a cibophobic. It's a real word, look it up : )

In all seriousness, I'm tired of cooking every night after working all day, and it's about time he lend a hand in the kitchen, for better or worse. So, tonight, he's going to try his hand at Hamburger Helper. All I can say is, I'm excited : ) If this goes well, we might actually start trading off on this responsibility, a dream I've had for so long *snif* *snif* (little tear).

I'll be back to post my review of his first meal, and ladies and gents, I shall spare no feelings ... ha ha ha......

2 comments:

  1. How much mayonnaise goes into hamburger helper?
    Just wondering.
    Ned

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha.... seriously. No, he did a great job actually.

    ReplyDelete